Dates and details on the 2019 programme are listed below, we meet on the last Friday of each month EXCEPT in January and December.
PLEASE BRING YOUR TELESCOPE/BINOCULARS IF THE WEATHER IS CLEAR – EVERY MEETING NIGHT IS A POTENTIAL OBSERVING EVENING!
All meetings are at Woodchurch Memorial Hall at 19:30 unless otherwise indicated. All talks are suitable for all ages unless specified. Our meetings are open to all ages, but children under 16 must be accompanied.
- Friday 31st May “Flower Arranging” by The Idiot Twins
- Friday 28th June “A Century of Exploration.” Jason Thompson
- Friday 26th July “Beauty of the Heavens” Dr David Mannion FRAS
- Friday 30th August Summer Social (quiz night)
- Friday 27th September “The Search for Life” by Steve Walker